A sparkling background draws the eye to the solo star in the sky glittering above the city at night. A slightly abstract cityscape stands out in stark contrast to the colored sky. Three dimensions on this card bring each layer to life. A simple sentiment almost whispers from its banner placement. This card is multifaceted and could be masculine or feminine.
- Cut a piece of white card to 3 7/8 x 51/8
- Cut piece of watercolor paper to 3 7/8 x 3 ¼
- Color watercolor paper with distress inks. When dry spritz with glimmer mist
- Die cut city out of black card.
- Die cut star out of glitter paper.
- Stamp and emboss sentiment on black card. Die cut with banner die.
- Attach city with dimensional tape and trim the sides.
- Using dimensional tape attach star and sentiment.
- Attached finished panel to the front of the card using dimensional tape.
Paper: A2 card, black card, watercolor paper 140lb, glitter paper Stamps: Tim Holtz – Mix of things Ink: white, distress ink Embossing powder: white – Recollections Dies: Cityscape – Tim Holtz/Sizzix, star – Spellbinders Accessories & Tools: Cuttlebug, heat gun, distress inks, dimensional tape, craft glue, glimmer mist